Women in Horror is a place to show the world what women have done for horror and what we can do. A place to honor those who have made an impact. A place to focus on what should change and what should not. And most importantly, a place to make more women publicly scream their love for the genre.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Looking for Input

I know I said that you wouldn't be hearing from me until next week but I guess I lied.

Sort of.

That is to say that I don't have anything terribly important to say.

You see, I am wondering if any of you had anything you would especially like to see discussed in the coming weeks? I am always open for suggestions so please, fire away!

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to know what some of your favorite horror movies and books are, that paint women in the more flattering/realistic/non-stereotypical light that you're looking for here. I'm just curious because I've heard you rant about it a bit now, but I don't think I've heard you gush about some of your favorites in the genre yet.

    What's the last movie/book that featured women that you really loved?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frankly I'd like to see some good reviews of feminist horror movies (or maybe how feminist-friendly popular horror films are), and perhaps some recommendations? I currently have a small list of feminist horror films I recommend to people, and I'd love to add more movies to the title.

    ReplyDelete